Ability to “Clone” a Membership or Service type into another.
- Functions, Services (or Memberships), View Types
- find the type to clone, from Actions, click Details
- click the “+” sign, another view will open without a Service(or Membership) ID
- Add an ID, update any necessary variables, save as usual.
- High Impact – New prospect/member portal experience. Please stop by our blog for full details: http://wp.me/p48VBh-K
- Credit Card capture screens written into the software flow, no popups.
- When member purchase online and adds Credit Card information for the first time, the EFT Payment setting is set to Credit Card
- Virtual Workouts, new Workout Library, create multiple workouts for quick assignment to Members
- Create Library Entry: Functions, Member Portal Workouts, Add Workout Library, Name it, enter workout, Save.
- Create workout Categories: Tools, System Settings, Field Definitions, Workout Library
- To assign a workout to a member: Functions, Member Portal Workouts, Virtual Workouts, enter member name, Search. Click the “+” to add, choose Workout, Set Date, click Continue – Edit/Close if appropriate, SAVE
- When adding User type = Member, can make the Card ID field mandatory, Tools, System Settings, Users
- When adding Credit Card number to Billing information, it may now be Swiped
- When adding Bank Account number to Billing information, it will now be Validated, a bad routing number will no longer be accepted
- New Membership Type field – Display name. Up to 30 Characters, these will display to Administrator and Prospects when purchasing Memberships
- Reports, Financial, EFT failed
- Reports, Misc/Stat, CC Expire
- Reports, Misc/Stat, User Status History – now includes Trainer
General Improvements & Anomalies addressed
- New Calendars for the Audit trail, Adjust Memberships, and Trainer user page
- More conversion roll conditions addressed, if you have another issue where the roll occurred after 28Jan2014, let us know
- Cash drawer may now be closed if assigned Admin has been deleted
- When adding Membership Services to Memberships, only regular Rate (ex. Monthly) scheduled payments will be updated.
[contact-form to=’Support@shapenetsoftware.com’ subject=’Release Blog Jan-2014′][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’URL’ type=’url’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]