ShapeNET May 2014 Software Update
This is the 7th release of 2014. We continue to enhance your ShapeNET to make it more effective to run your business.
2nd page of assessments now displays properly.
EFT, Add Fees at batch level
- Functions, EFT, View Batches
- Locate batch to add fees
- Click Add Fees To Fails
- Enter Payment date
- Amount to charge
- Enter a reason
- Choose Charge Type*
- Click Add Payments
*populate this list from any memberships Scheduled Payments, click Add Charge, adn the dropdown has an “Add New” option.
Marketing, Low Session Alerts
Low session count Alert emails are now going out again on Service Types that have this item checked.
Point of Sale, Bill Later
When the default is set to date the transaction TODAY, it will not populate properly
- Tools, System Settings, Other Settings, at bottom, POS Checkout Option
Member Portal, Custom Text on Buttons
Custom Text issues have been worked out and now are working properly.
- Tools, System Settings, Other Settings, Member Portal Settings, Change Text…
EFT Analyizer, Added EFT Fees
Fee column and total added
- Reports, Financial, EFT Analyzer
Write offs were summarized with receivables, have been appropriately moved to Non-Receivables
- Member name
- Service type
- Assigned Trainer
Reports, Training, Missed Appointment Charges
Daily Schedule Details
Download now includes headers
- Reports, Schedule, Daily Schedule
Open Balance Combined
Selecting a query will no longer clear the lastname field.
- Reports, Financial, Open Balance Combined
Locked down Class scheduling to Limitations
Service limitations are being enforced when Member or Admin schedules a class
Pay After Services for Classes
The ability to create Pay After service types for one-on-one sessions has been available for years, now available for classes!
Service and Memberships
When viewing TYPES, a total number of types displayed will now be reported at the bottom of the list
- Functions, Memberships, View types
- Functions, Services, View types
Now Filter on Sales Person
- Functions, View Services, Custom Query, choose Sales Person
Pay After Rates based on Trainer
Pay after sessions can now read the Trainer rate schedule to determine the rate to charge for a session.
Major benefit can open a single Pay After Service and manage pricing for 30, 60, 90 minute sessions, single, double and triple member sessions
- Functions, Services, Trainer Pay After Rates, Add Pay after Rates
- Fill out table with appropriate rates
- Functions, Users, View Trainer
- Locate Trainer, Details, Edit
- At bottom of page, Trainer Pay After Rates, Assign Trainer type Template to Trainer
- Schedule Members with Pay After Service
Types with Weekly Scheduled Payments
Addressed recent issue with the payments not lining up to Start Date
Addressed issue in saving trainers with Hired Date