Client Support Representative
The Client Support Specialist provides software training and onboarding support to customers that have recently purchased a ShapeNet software product. They provide coaching and guidance to customers throughout the initial implementation of their software to reach their desired operational goals and realizing the software’s value. Responsible for assisting the clients’ inquiries and concerns throughout the life of the client, resolving complaints, and processing requests regarding the software offered by the company.
Demonstrate a strong work ethic in attendance, punctuality, maturity, and dedication. Take prompt action to accomplish objectives and achieve goals beyond what is required, be proactive. Able to change priorities while being responsive to customer needs. Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain knowledge.
EDUCATION college or equivalent experience; Computer Science,Communications or related.
EXPERIENCE 1-2 years of ShapeNet Software working knowledge or the ability to quickly learn ShapeNet software product. Help desk, or training experience a plus with knowledge of Zendesk.
IMPORTANT SKILLS Analytical skills, problem-solving skills, effective and accurate verbal and written skills, strong quality orientation, proficiency in Microsoft Office software. Organizational skills – candidates must be organized and be able to keep detailed records of conversations, actions items, next steps, and issues.
- Train new clients through processes in place.
- First level support, diagnose, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems, that requires response to end-user support technology requests via email, IM, phone, and tickets
- Manage work using help desk ticketing system Zendesk
- Partner with customers to identify, correct and advise on how to best align their business objectives within ShapeNet functionalities.
- Participate in on-call rotation with other support personnel
- Write concise, informative tickets; publish to knowledge base when appropriate; creation of documentation and directions for processes
- Works closely with the team, Tech, and Sales divisions in resolving issues
- Follow-up on all tickets in a timely manner
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures, other procedures, and processes for known issues
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams
- Interact with client and service providers to ensure timely correction of software and business process issues
- Assist with or manage projects as assigned
- Be committed to and involved in marketing/sales and customer development/retention
- Utilize GoToMeeting to establish Scheduled Coaching and Training Webinars
- Provide Onsite software training as needed
- Continue ongoing professional development and training to increase and/or maintain training skill sets, company software product and services technical knowledge, company knowledge and industry best practices knowledge.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
- Must be a self-starter and able to complete work with a minimum of supervision. Requires some background in troubleshooting software/ technical support
- Work remotely and have access to a private and quiet area in their home.
- Must be able to work between the hours of 9am-5pm with some flexibility. On the occasion, overtime may be required, and shift flexibility is important for this position when needed